I was nominated by the awesome Erica for this award! While you’re here, go check out her lovely blog and get ready to be inspired by all things beauty! Thanks for nominating me, Erica! Xo
-Answer 11 questions
-Ask 11 questions to my nominees
-Nominate 11 people
1. What is your dream job? My whole life it has been an event coordinator but now that I’m getting older I feel like I would love something more laid back. Right now I think being a secretary at my kids’ school would be lovely. Light desk work and I’d be able to see my babies throughout the day, which I think would be perfect!
2. Dog, cat, or none or the above? Dog!
3. What is your favorite book and why? The Importance of Being Earnest. It was the first Oscar Wilde book I read that led me to reading more of his books. Hands down my favorite playwright!
4. What is your “spirit animal”? A raccoon. Dark circles under my eyes. Constantly hungry. Kinda chubby.
5. What is your favorite city in the world and why? Phoenix, AZ. Everything just look so nice and new and if you can think of a store or shop, it’s there!
6. What is the one food item you could eat everyday and be perfectly happy? Pasta, even though it’s horrible for you!
7. If an alien came down to Earth and asked you to explain what love is, what would you say? Oh gosh, what a hard question. I’ll have to think on it…
8. If you could time-travel, where & what time period would you travel to? I think the 50’s would be interesting!
9. Choose one person who has passed that you could have a conversation with now. My high school health/PE teacher, Me. Cook
10. What is your favorite type of blog to read? Lifestyle. Routines, journal entries, etc.
11. What do you like to do in your down time? Read, blog, listen to music, etc.
1. Heels or flats?
2. Would you rather live in an upstairs apartment or a downstairs apartment?
3. What’s your favorite dish to cook?
4. Summer, Winter, Fall or Spring?
5. What’s your favorite alcoholic beverage? (Or virgin if you don’t drink)
6. What was your dream job when you were a little kid?
7. What’s your favorite genre of music?
8. If you could star in a movie what would you want it to be about?
9. Do you sleep with a million pillows or just 1?
10. If you could own an exotic pet what would it be?
Before you leave, go check out all of these great blogs! I truly love reading posts from each of them!
Thanks for stopping by!