Okay, so I’m a little late to the game here but I just started following along with Emily Ley’s Simplicity Challenge. I jumped in on day 16 so we’re about half way through. So today’s challenge was…
I. So. Needed. This. My purse was just a catchall for receipts and hair ties and change. So much change…
So I got it narrowed down to just the necessities. Who knows how long this will last but it was worth a shot!
1. Wallet, of course. I cleaned this out as well. ID, money, debit cards and my kids’ school pics. Nothing else. (Wallet can be found here.)
2. A lip bonbon from Younique.
3. Keys. (Keychain from Amazon.)
4. Hand sanitizer.
5. Glasses case.
6. Hand cream for me. (Found here.)
7. Mini perfume. My favorite is YSL Mon Paris.
8. Cosmetic bag. (This one is no longer carried but you can find a similar one here.)
9. Hand cream for the kids. (Found here.)
Not pictured is my Instax mini that is currently out of film. But that’s it! Only 10 items! If you’d like to follow along with the challenge just head to Instagram and follow @simplifiedplanner or use the hashtag #simplicitychallenge2018 ☺️
4 thoughts on “Simplicity Challenge”
very nice… i really like your blog…